To start with, let us first come to know “What is link building?“. Link building is the procedure of creating relevant, inbound links to your website which facilitate your website to get higher position with the major search engines and drive targeted traffic to your site. Natural link building strategies refer to the ethical white hat SEO techniques that are used to get more and more traffic and high page rank.
If the search engine crawlers get to know that a site has used unethical link building methods to achieve a higher ranking, they will penalize your site horribly while making it more or less impossible to find through the search engines. Below are the major key features to natural link building strategy:
Natural Link building strategies refer to the ethical white hat SEO techniques that are used to get more and more traffic and high page rank.
- Initial link building includes building your web existence to get those site wide links. You can build your web existence by writing and sharing press releases, writing guest posts for well-known blogs in your niche, and contributing actively in social media and networking sites to build your brand.
- Provide some helpful resources for your target customer they will give you link on their web page, blog, forum, etc.
- Upload videos to websites like YouTube. They will give a link back to your site, show visibility in search engine results for searches of your company name, product, etc.
- Upload documents like ebooks, brochures, white papers, and marketing materials to document sharing sites like Scribd, Docstoc, Calameo etc.
- Avoid putting too many links at one time. This can make your site a spam sites.
- While doing article and blog marketing, you should change the text you are linking back to your site with.
- Do deep linking for the inner pages of your site.
- Bookmark new pages of your website to popular social directories.
- Try and get thematic backlinks for your website.
- Offer your services or products to popular bloggers for free and then ask them to publish a review about the products and services they try out on their sites. Within the review on the blogger’s site they will be providing a natural back link to your site, highlighting the products or services. This will make your site naturally attract more traffic and improve its Google ranking.
- Use the pictorial methods like put images on picture sharing websites like Pinterest, Flickr, Photostream etc.
So, use the ethical and natural link building strategies and bring your website to a top ranking position in Google and other search engines as well.